System Deposition for Hollow Membrane Full Model (100 liters)June 13, 2016
Experimental setup for flat and hollow membrane testing in Ultrafiltration and MicrofiltrationJune 13, 2016
Experimental Setup for Ultra-Filtration, Nano-Filtration, Micro-Filtration and Reverse Osmosis
The “Experimental Setup for Experimental Setup for Ultra-Filtration, Nano-Filtration, Micro-Filtration and Reverse Osmosis” has characteristics of stability and reliability that make it suitable for use in research. This System allows the User to Test a circular flat cell in Reverse Osmosis, Nanofiltration, Ultrafiltration and Microfiltration conditions.
- n.1 Metallic Stainless Steel/Aluminium adjustable Frame
- n.1 Stainless Steel Tube and Fast Lock connection kit
- n.1 Data Acquisition
- n.2 Liquid Flow Indicator up to 20L/min
- n.2 Electronic Flowmeter Gauge from 0,1 25L/min
- n.2 Stainless Steel Electronic Pressure Gauge e.s. 6 bar
- n.2 Stainless Steel Temperature Gauge Type PT100 class B
n. 2 Gear pump with stainless steel head: one for Low Pressure application (up to 6 bar) and one for High Pressure Application (from 7 up to 65 bar).
Maximum Working Pressure: up to 65 bar
Comes complete with: n.1 Circular Stainless Steel Cell for polymeric membranes
Catalog info: ES-RO-UF-MF-RO